The timing will be different for everyone, but at some point we will begin inching back into “In-Person” meetings. In keeping with our role as stewards of God’s gifts, we will need to promote safety, good health, and wellness for all God’s people. We wish to put no one at risk and need to protect our own individual well-being.
Here is a list of guidelines to consider when beginning to plan for In-Person meetings.
- Adhere to local guidelines.
- Limit the number of people to 10 at any meeting.
- Be seated at a square set up of sanitized tables/chairs with 6′ between chairs.
- Require wearing a mask.
- Supply hand sanitizer in meeting room.
- No paper handouts. Meeting resources can be emailed to each individual scheduled to attend.
- Refrain from personal contact including handshaking, etc.
- Be sensitive to sneezing or coughing. Use the crook of your elbow or a tissue.
- No attendance by anyone showing symptomatic signs of illness.
- Limited to 60 – 75 minutes.
- Provide an online presence for those who choose not to be in-person but need to attend.
John V. Clark, President/Partner
The James Company