Introducing The James Company’s Availability
for a Complimentary Consultation
Special Offering through September 30!
This unprecedented time of COVID-19 is creating extraordinary challenges for all aspects of churches, independent schools, and nonprofit organizations.
You need to find creative ways to meet these challenges, engage congregational members and key constituents in generous financial support of your ongoing vision and mission.
We need to be:
- Supporting the specific needs of your congregational members and constituents who share the vision of your church, nonprofit or school
- Helping donors see how they can make a difference both now and in the “next normal” of your vision and mission
- Continuing to support demands for emergency funding opportunities
We share your urgency in this moment. We’re here to help equip you to reach your potential during this time of challenge and opportunity. To learn how we can help meet your specific needs, one of our Consultants will personally speak with you.
Perhaps you have questions about:
- Regular ongoing giving
- The Annual Fund Appeal
- Emergency Fund Appeals
- How to plan and make strategic choices during uncertain times
- How to strengthen your Church Council/Governing Board
- Capital Campaigns
- Debt Reduction Campaigns
We can help! Your Next Step:
- Express your interest in setting up a complimentary one-hour consultation by emailing us at email@example.com. One of our Response Team Consultants will get back to you to set up a time.
- Or maybe you prefer asking a question by email. Send it to the above address and we’ll get back to you.
- If you would like to receive help beyond a complimentary call, we have longer term options available that can be discussed.
We look forward to hearing from you!
John V. Clark, President/Partner
The James Company